Why Digital Marketing?
- Around the world, advertisers will spend $592.43 billion in 2015, according to new figures from e-Marketer. Organisations and brands in Nigeria are waking up to the realization that we are now living in a digital economy.
- The digital marketing industry in Nigeria is growing, now accounting for more than 8 percent of the N140 billion marketing spend in Nigeria, all these and more represents a unique opportunity.
Who should enroll?
- Students seeking for an attractive career in Marketing
- Entrepreneurs/Business owners (to enhance business visibility and sales)
- Working professionals from all sectors of the economy (e.g. advertising , marketing, information technology, sales, or business development, who wants to specialize in Digital Marketing)
September Wed. 27th and September Thur. 28th , 2017
9:30am - 3:00pm
Mentorship and Internship Opportunity, During and After Training
14a, Bayo Dejonwo Close, Maryland Lagos.
Gavaar Digital Marketing Proficiency Certificate
(Optional) Guidance and Enrollment to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to earn a Digital Marketing Specialization Certification. - (Distance Learning Online Program that can lead to the award of a MBA)
Sixty Five Thousand Naira Only. (N 65, 000)
Account Name: GAVAAR SOLUTIONS LTD
Account Number: 0025946931
Bank: Sterling Bank
Contact us for more details:
Gavaar Solutions Limited
14a, Bayo Adejonwo Close, Maryland Lagos.
or WhatsApp this number to get more details: 08061126646
- Digital marketing will create large amount of jobs openings within the next 2 years and there is a huge shortage of specialised professionals.
- You can work as a Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, SEM Specialist and Digital Sales Executive, Social Media Professional, Email Marketing Executive, Web Analytics etc, work as a Freelancer or support your own business
- The salary packages depends on the industry and companies
- You can start your own digital marketing service provision
Register for the Training