Is your website fit for business? – What to Focus on in 2018
In 2017, your target audience will become more choosy and highly impatient towards a sub-standard website. Your website is your most precious digital asset and should properly represent your business or brand.
Those running a business or organisation without a website are going to be the biggest losers in 2017, because we are already advancing in the digital age anyone without a
Below are some checklist to make sure your website is functioning optimally:
- Does your website design, branding meet your business goals and objectives?
- How fast does your website load?
- Is your website mobile friendly?
- Is your website optimised to rank high on search engine (what we call search engine optimisation)?
- Is your website built to convert your prospects/visitors to customers?
- How relevant are the contents on your site to your goals and vision?
- Is your website bug free?
- Does your website provide a gateway to your social media accounts?
There will be more technological development and adoption in 2017, and the year will support the success of businesses with a well rounded digital portfolio and strategy.
Contact us today for a befitting website for your projects and business.