Social media is no longer optional for business; it’s a fact of life. According to a recent report by comScore, more than 80% of the world’s online population uses social media.
Simply put, social media is any kind of information we share with our social network, using social networking web sites and services.
Social media is a broad term to describe all the different kinds of content that form social networks: posts on blogs or forums, photos, audio, videos, links, profiles on social networking web sites, status updates etc.
Why you need a Social Media Marketing Plan Now!!
1. Most of your customers and prospects are participating in social-media Web sites. More people, especially young, according to research are spending less time on traditional media like television, radios and more time online.
2. Your competitors are already there, or will be soon.
3. The old marketing—interruption marketing—is in permanent decline. The new ways to reach customers are permission marketing, conversational marketing, and social marketing. Without participating in social media, your company simply cannot master the new skills of customer contact.
4. Offline advertising are particularly too expensive and quite difficult to measure.
5. More important than selling in the social-media world is listening to your customers and communicating your brand directly and personally.
We are constantly working to make sure we put forward the best strategies that suites your unique needs to help you leverage this excellent medium for marketing communication.